- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
Good prenatal care includes good nutrition and health .Always Take care of yourself first.Geeting good care before,during and after your pregnancy is very important.It can help your baby grow and develop and keep you both healthy.
Prenatal care- Stops being taken to provide for the health of a pregnant female and her baby.It includes regular visit to a health clini, family doctor,or obstetrician.
Obstetrician- a doctor who specializes in the care of a pregnant female and her developing fetus and who is present at the birth of the baby.
Who involved in Parenatal care?
- Eating nutritious foods.
- Getting enough rest.
- Participating in moderate exercise .
- Avoiding the use of tobacco ,alcohol and other drugs.
- Avoiding all medicines except those the health care provider feels necessary.
- Do'nt take too much stress.
Some objectives for the precaution during Pregancy-
- To promote ,protect and maintain the health of the mother during prtegnancy.
- To detect 'high risk'Cases and give them special attention .
- To foresee complication and prevent them.
- To remove anxiety and dread associated with delivery.
- To reduce ,maternal and infant mortaliy an morbidity.