- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
Hidrosis meaninfg sweating ,So hyper -hidrosis is too much sweating.
Hyperhidrosis means abnormally increased perspiration ,in excess of that required for regulation of body temperature.
Hyperhidrosis can be classified into two types-
- Primary Hyperhidrosis
- Secondary Hyperhidrosis
Causes of Hyperhidrosis-
- Any Infectious disease.
- Some types of cancer.
- Hot flushes due to menopause.
Signs of Hyperhidrosis-
- Excessive ,sweat on hands,feet and armpit.
- Irritated and sometimes painful skin.
- Fungal or bacteria skin infections.
- Excessive sweating shortly after waking.
Prevention From Hyperhidrosis-
- Bath Daily.
- Air your feet.
- Choose clothing to suit your activity.
Homoeopathy Medicine of HYPERHYDROSIS-
- Merc sol.
- Calcarea Carb.