- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
KELOID- It occurs where the skin has healed after an injury.Keloids are most common in people younger than 30.AN Abnormal proliferation of scar tissue,as on the site of a surgical incision.
- ear or body piercing.
- Cuts from surgery or trauma.
- Acne scar.
- Insect bite.
- Acne and chicken pox blemishes or scar.
- Tender and itchy.
- lumpy or ridged.
- A localised area that is flesh -coloured pink or red.
- An Area that continues to grow larger with scar tissue over time.
- Scar is itchy ,tender,or painful.
- Keloid frequently develop on the some parts of the body.ears,neck,shoulders,chest back.
- After ear piercing,use pressure earing.
- Try to avoid body piercing.
DIAGNOSIS OF KELOID-
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR KELOID-
- Flouric Acid.