- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction.Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION-
- High cholestrol assumption.
- Depression .
- Relationship problem.
- Peyronie's disease( Scar tissue develop in the penis).
- Vascular disease.
- Alcohol and drugs.
PREVENTION OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION-
- Quit smoking.
- Follow a healthy eating plan.
- Be physical activity.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
SOME HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE-
- Discharge of of a yellow fluid from urethra.
- Less sexual desire.
- Depressed .
- Shrinking of penis and testicle.
- Eruption on the surface of the skin of testis.
.Voluptous itching in around the genital area.