- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
O.C.D (OBESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER) is a psychological mental disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety by repetitive behaviour aimed at reducing anxiety or by combinations of such thoughts (Obession) and behaviours compusion.
O.C.D Is defines as the repetative same of experience,recall moments,behaviour and activity,such as washing the hands ,repetation of words.
4 Types of OCD-
- Contamination/ Mental Contamination.
- Symmetry and Ordering.
- Ruminations/Intruive thoughts.
Causes of O.C.D-
- Brain structure.
Symptoms of O.C.D-
- Need for things to be perfectly symmetrical.
- Obsessive Cleaning -Both the self and the surrounding environment.
- Having disturbing intrusive thoughts.
- Excessive cleaning.
- Unwanted sexual thought.
- Unexplained fear of violence.
- Excessive Cleaning.
- Washing their hand frequently.
Prevention From O.C.D-
- Always try hard to agree with all obessive thoughts - never analyze ,question or argue with them.
- Don't waste time trying to prevent or not think your thoughts.
- Don't get too impatient with your progress ,or compare yourself to someone else.
- Always Remember that OCD the problem is not the anxiety -the problem is the compulsion.
- Overall, never forget that OCD is very paradoxical and rarely makes much sense.
- Always take a moment to be proud of your own efforsts and recognzie your sucess
- Steps to help diagnose obessive- compulsive disorder may include-Psychological evaluation.
- This Includes discussing yourthoughts,feeling , symptms and behaviours that interfere with your quality of life.
Homoepathic Medicine for OCD-
- Calcarea Carbonica.
- Arsenicum Album.
- Nat Mur.