- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
CONSTIPATION IS A SYMPTOM,NOT A DISEASE.Chronic constipation is a disorder characterized by unsatisfactory defecation that results from infrequent stools,difficult Hard stool passage ,or both over a time period of at least 12 weeks.
Causes of constipation-
- Not drinking enough water.
- Not eating enough fiber.
- To much supplemental calcium or iron.
- Eating too much dairy poducts.
Symptom of Constipation-
- Hard or lumpy stol.
- A feeling of still having to go after bowel movement.
- Lower abdomen discomfort and bloating.
- Rectal bleeding Caused by hard or difficult bowel movements.
- Bloating of abdomen,Flatulence.
- General weakness.
Prevention of Constipation-
- Try to manage stress.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Don't ignore the urge to pass stool.
- Eat fewer foods with low amounts of fiber such as processed foods ,and diary and meat products.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR CONSTIPATION-
- Calcarea carb.
- Nux Vomica.
- Natrum Mur.