- BY Dr. Rajeev's Clinic
- Breast lump can be growth of any tissue that develops within the breast.
- They can develop after any traumatic injury, infection, surgical procedure.
- Fibroadenomas most commonly occur in women in age group of 20s, 30s.
- Breast lumps are mostly increasingly seen in post-menopausal women who are taking hormone therapy.
COMMON CAUSES: - these can develop on or due to any scars, Fibroadenomas, lipomas, cysts or overgrowth of the ducts, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts, Galactocoele etc.
SYMPTOMS: - People having breast lumps may experience a distinct mass that is noticeably more solid than the rest of your breast tissue.
- Breast lumps can mainly be due to breast cancer.
- There may be pain, redness, swelling, tenderness, warmth around the lump area.
- Lumps are often hard and painless, sometimes may be painful.
- Skin covering the lump may look red, dimpled, or pitted like a skin of an orange.
CONCLUSION: - Any form of breast lumps at first needs to be diagnosed. There are many Homoeopathic remedies which can help in curing the pain, reducing the lump mass, it's sign, symptoms and complications. One should visit their nearest Homoeopathic physician to get relief from them.