PIMPLES ON THE NOSE
Excessive accumulation of dead skin cells and the overproduction of oil on your nose can combine with acne-causing bacteria to block your pores and turn into pimples.
Common causes which makes you prone to pimples on nasal region are as followed;
- Menopause, Menstruation, Puberty -Hormonal imbalances in your body during such events are a common cause of pimple flare-ups on your nose.
- Extreme Stress -One of the common aggravating factors leading to pimples on the nose is chronic stress.
- Irritation from wearing your glasses - Constantly wearing glasses or spectacles that are too tight or heavy on the bridge of your nose can cause reduced shedding of normal dead skin cells leading to clogged pores.
- Excessive fast food habit
- Family history of acne
- Wash your face at least twice a day with a good face cleanser or a face wash.
- Do not pick or pop the pimples on your nose.
- Use a moisturiser that is appropriate for your skin type to keep it hydrated.
- Wash your hair frequently. Shampooing your hair prevents oil and dandruff from moving down and reaching the pores on your nose
- Avoid over-scrubbing the skin around your nose. Scrubs aren’t acne treatments, and scrubbing alone won’t clear your skin.
- Avoid touching your nose or even your face with dirty hands. Bacteria can transfer from your fingertips onto your skin, causing pimples.
HOMOEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT :
CAUSTICUM: Nostrils ulcerated. Pimples and warts.
CISTUS - Tip of nose painful. Itching, burning, and crusts, Small, painful pimples
ELAPS- . Eruption about nose. -Glands and skin of axillć affected; itching with tetter. Tips of fingers peel off. Itching eruption in axillć.
NAT CARB- All troubles of external nose which may attain a morbid size-pimples and puffiness. Vesicular eruption in patches and circles.
NAT PHOS- Itching of nose, florid appearance of face. Yellow. Itching in various parts Smooth, red, shining pimples on nose.
SILICEA- -Itching at point of nose. Dry, hard crusts form Pus offensive. Promotes expulsion of foreign bodies from tissues. Every little injury suppurates
KALI BROM- -Acne of face, pustules. Itching; worse on chest, shoulders, and face