ARE YOU ADDICTED TO MASTURBATION? ITS HOMOEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT
Masturbation is considered a healthy and pleasurable activity, but can it become an addiction?
Self-stimulation is an integral part of human sexuality that provides a natural way to experience pleasure, explore sexual techniques, and satisfy sexual urges. addiction is not merely an intense feeling or urge to do something you enjoy. It’s a complex brain condition characterized by the inability to stop using a substance or engage in a behavior despite the negative consequences it causes. Because masturbating releases “feel good” chemicals in the brain, like other addictive substances and behaviors, some believe compulsive masturbation could be considered an addiction.
Masturbation is the process of bringing about a voluntary excitement of the sexual centers following generally by the discharge of semen, through some method other than normal sexual intercourse. In other words, “Masturbation” means ejaculation of semen by hand. There are various devices resorted to for the purpose, but because of the hand to practise it, it is widely known as “Hand Practice”. This habit is also known as “Self-Abuse”, since it is done by one’s own self by his own hand.
SIGNS OF MASTURBATION ADDICTION ARE:
- masturbating so frequently that it interrupts other aspects of your personal or professional life
- difficulty waiting to get home to masturbate, resulting in self-pleasuring in uncomfortable or inappropriate places
- engaging in masturbation as a response to stressful situations or emotional discomfort
- genital irritation or other symptoms of injury
- difficulty reaching orgasm with a partner due to a loss in genital sensitivity
- feeling overwhelming guilt or shame after masturbating
- inability to reduce or stop masturbating even though you want to
Excessive masturbation can sometimes occur in people with certain health conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, bipolar disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Health conditions, drugs, and prescription medications, other factors that might lead to compulsive masturbation include:
A history of sexual or physical abuse, A family history of behavioral addictions living with cultural or religious expectations ease of accessibility to pornography
Overwhelming evidence suggests masturbation has no real negative side effects for most people. Still, if it becomes excessive, it can cause:
- emotional and psychological distress
- irritated skin on or around the genitals
- problems with performance when engaging in sex with a partner
- intimate partner relationship difficulties
- Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness.
- The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes.
- Continuous headache and backache.
- Dizziness and loss of memory.
- Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion.
- Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work.
- The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness.
Things you can do yourself to reduce your time spent masturbating include:
- avoiding triggers such as pornography
- engage in other activities like exercise or new hobbies
- spend more time with others in social situations
- examine how you deal with stress and emotional discomfort and adopt new coping strategies
- break it down into a manageable goal by handling one urge at a time
CALAD: A remedy for taking away the habit of masturbation and removing its bad effects. Penis glans get flabby. Penis relaxed
AGNUS CASTUS: Weakness of the organ after masturbation and excesses. Even his young and beautiful wife excites no erections.
BUFO: Desire for solitude in order to practice masturbation.
CHIN: Excitement of sexual desire for masturbation, with lascivious ideas, day and night
HYOS: Increase of sexual desire, lascivious; exposes his person, with desire for masturbation.
NUX VOM: Masturbation and its consequences.
ORIG: Great sexual excitement driving him to masturbation.
PLAT: Unnatural increase of sexual desire for masturbation, with mental depression.
STAPHY : Habit of masturbation in children and for bad effects thereof., Dullness of mind due to masturbation
THUJA : Irresistible inclination to masturbation even during sleep.
Lyc., Nux-v. - Constipation due to masturbation.
Dig- Weakness of legs and impaired memory due to masturbation.
Cina - Weakness of eye sight due to masturbation.