DISLOCATION OF ANKLE JOINT
It is a type of trauma, the bone which are making ankle joint are forced out by trauma, impact or accident from normal position.
- Trauma a severe impact or for the ankle joint , such as a fall or car accident.
- Sports trauma sports that involve high risk of getting trauma like basket ball or football.
- Genetic some people have tendency to ankle joint by born.
- Instability of joint this is because repeated trauma and weakness of ligament. Ankle may dislocate easily due to weak ligament and repeated trauma.
- Arthritis joint inflammation and degenerative change may make the joint weak and dislocate easily.
- Rare causes like tumor or any growth may put pressure on joint and get dislocate.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Pain: severe pain in ankle joint which are worse by walking and motion.
- Swelling: the joint may swollen and bruise
- Deformity: as the bone is dislocated there is deformity in ankle joint.
- Limitation of range: the joint is stiff and immobile.
- Numbness and tingling: as the nerve are getting damaged there is pain and numbness.
- Instability: due to dislocation the instability occurs.
- Muscle spasm: due to injury the cramp and spasm of muscle around the ankle joint.
Physical examination and assessing the extension of the joint injury.
X-RAY may reveal the dislocation of the bones.
CT-scan and MRI may give a details of joint dislocation and confirm the diagnosis, along with I will identify the bone, ligament and tendon injury.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR ANKLE DISLOCATION
- ARNICA MONTANA: This remedy is often used for acute injuries, including sprains and strains. For the bad effect of mechanical, concussion, blow, fall and contusion traumas. It is especially suited to cases when any injury, however remote, seems to have caused the present trouble.There is lame, sore and bruise felling all over the body.
- Bryonia Alba: for joint pain that is aggravated by motion, helps in reduce of stiffness of joint and inflammation. The general character of the pain here produced is a stitching, tearing; worse by motion, better rest. Bryonia affects especially the constitution of a robust, firm fiber and dark complexion, with tendency to leanness and irritability. It prefers the right side, the evening, and open air, warm weather after cold days, to manifest its action most markedly.
- Rhus toxicodendrone: the modalities of this remedy is apposite of bryonia alba where the joint pain are aggravated by rest and motion give relieve to pain. Rhus affects fibrous tissue markedly-joints, tendons, sheaths-aponeurosis, etc, producing pains and stiffness. Post-operative complications. Tearing asunder pains. Motion always "limbers up" the Rhus patient, and hence he feels better for a time from a change of position. Ailments from strains, overlifting, getting wet while perspiring.
- Hypericum: a remedy when there is involvement of nerve. The joint pain is severe especially ankle joint are involved in nerve. Excessive painfulness is a guiding symptom to its use. Punctured Relieves pain after operations. Spasms after every injury. Injured nerves from bites of animals. Tetanus. Neuritis, tingling, burning and numbness. Constant drowsiness. Lancinating pain in upper and lower limbs. Neuritis, with tingling, burning pain, numbness and flossy skin. Joints feel bruised. Hysterical joints.