AVERSION TO COITION
Sexual aversion disorder is a rare condition characterized by extreme fear and disgust of sexual contact. Sexual aversion disorder (SAD) is a persistent aversion or repulsion to sexual contact with a partner and the consequent avoidance of any such sexual contact or intimacy.
CLASSIFICATION SEXUAL AVERSION DISORDER BASED ON CONDITIONING:
- Primary Aversion: Primary aversion is typified by the development of fear and anxiety even before beginning a healthy sexual relationship.
- Secondary Aversion: In secondary aversion, symptoms of fear and anxiety develop after beginning a sexual relationship.
SYMPTOMS OF AVERSION TO COITION :
- Low to negligible libido (desire for sexual activity).
- Inhibition of sexual desires.
- Low sex drive.
- Arousal dysfunction.
CAUSES OF AVERSION TO COITION :
- Sexual stimuli coupled with traumatic sexual stimuli.
- Childhood sexual abuse or trauma.
- Strict upbringing and fear of being caught indulging in sexual activity by parents who discouraged it.
- Neurotic anxiety.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF AVERSION TO COITION :
Few homoeopathic medicines are as followed:
GRAPHITES - aversion to coition; too early or no ejaculation.
LYCOPODIUM- -No erectile power; impotence. Premature emission, Vagina dry. Coition painful.
PSORINUM- Hopeless; despairs of recovery. Melancholy, deep and persistent
SEPIA-Indifferent to those loved best. Averse to SEX, Organs cold. Offensive perspiration, Vagina painful, especially on coition.
NAT MUR- Vagina dry,which causes pain during coition.