ATROPHY OF THE TESTES
Testicular atrophy is the condition where testicles – shrink in size. Testicles are a part of the male reproductive system. They are housed in the scrotum, whose major function is to regulate the temperature of the testicles. Tell-tale sign of testicular atrophy is the shrinking of your testicles. If you experience that the size of your testicles is smaller than usual.
SYMPTOMS OF ATROPHY OF THE TESTES :
- Reduced sex drive
- Reduced muscle mass
- Reduction in the growth of pubic hair/absence of pubic hair growth
- Soft testicles
CAUSES OF ATROPHY OF THE TESTES :
- males may undergo “Andropause”.
- testicular torsion, the spermatic cord experiences a twist which reduces the blood supply to the scrotum.
- varicose veins, varicoceles occur in the area close to the testicles.
- alcohol consumption cause damage to testicular tissue.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF ATROPHY OF THE TESTES :
Few homoeopathic medicines are as followed:
- AURUM - Pain and swelling of testicles. Chronic induration of testicles. Violent erections. Atrophy of testicles in boys
- CAPSICUM- Coldness of scrotum, with impotency, atrophied testicles, loss of sensibility in testicles, with softening and dwindling
- CARBO AN- Glands indurated
- KALI IOD