Alport syndrome is a disease that damages the tiny blood vessels in kidneys. It leads to kidney disease even kidney failure. Alport syndrome also causing hearing loss and problems within the eyes.
Alport syndrome is caused by the mutation in collagen protein, responsible for maintain connective tissue.
- X-linked Alport syndrome (XLAS).
- Autosomal recessive Alport syndrome (ARAS)
- Autosomal dominant Alport syndrome (ADAS)
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS OF ALPORT DYNDROME
- Swelling in the legs, ankle, feet, and around the eyes (called edema)
- Hearing loss
- Lenticonus, keratoconus, cataracts and corneal erosion as well as retinal flecks in the macula and mid-periphery.
SOME HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR ALPORT SYNDROME
Ammonium carb, Apis Mel, Arsenic alb, Chelidonium, Helonia