Felon is an infection of the pulp space of the distal portion of a finger or toe near the nail bed, which is usually due to puncture wound.The wound allows bacteria grow into nail bed; resulting in enclosed pocket of pus with pain, swelling and tenderness.
CAUSES OF FELON
• Infections like bacteria (staphylococcus aureus), viruses, parasites and fungi.
• The most common organism behind the infection is staphylococcus aureus.
• In immune suppressed patients gram-negative organisms are the cause.
• The major mode of infection is fingertip blood glucose measurements.
SYMPTOMS OF FELON
Pain, redness and tender swelling of the affected part with an accumulation of white, thick discharge (pus).
The major characteristic features of felon are as follows
• Throbbing pain
•The tension in the infected finger.
• Edema of the finger pulp.
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR FELON
Felon can be excellently treated with homeopathic medicines. These medicines boost the self-healing mechanism of the body to fight the infection and ensure natural healing. With the use of homeopathic medicines, the pus in the felon gets discharged. Alongside that the redness, swelling, pain, numbness in the felon gets relieved. Use of the homeopathic medicines in the very beginning of a felon infection can prevent the complications associated with it.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICIENE FOR FELON
Silicea, Myristica Sebifera, Hepar Sulph, Apis mellifica, Fluoric Acid,Tarentula Cubensis,e.t.c.