when cancer that occurs in the prostate known as prostate cancer. The prostate is a small walnut-shaped gland in males that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm.
Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer. Many prostate cancers grow slowly and are confined to the prostate gland, where they may not cause any serious harm.
SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATE CANCER
Prostate cancer may cause signs and symptoms such as:
- Trouble urinating
- Decreased force in the stream of urine
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the semen
- Bone pain
- Losing weight without trying
- Erectile dysfunction
CAUSES OF PROSTATE CANCER
It's not clear what causes prostate cancer.
when cells in the prostate develop changes in their DNA. A cell's DNA contains the instructions that tell a cell what to do. The changes tell the cells to grow and divide more rapidly than normal cells do. The abnormal cells continue living, when other cells would die.
The accumulating abnormal cells form a tumor that can grow to invade nearby tissue. In time, some abnormal cells can break away and spread to other parts of the body.
Factors that can increase your risk of prostate cancer include:
- Older age. Your risk of prostate cancer increases as you age. It's most common after age 50.
- Race. For reasons not yet determined, Black people have a greater risk of prostate cancer than do people of other races. In Black people, prostate cancer is also more likely to be aggressive or advanced.
- Family history. If a blood relative, such as a parent, sibling or child, has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, your risk may be increased. Also, if you have a family history of genes that increase the risk of breast cancer (BRCA1 or BRCA2) or a very strong family history of breast cancer, your risk of prostate cancer may be higher.
- Obesity. People who are obese may have a higher risk of prostate cancer compared with people considered to have a healthy weight, though studies have had mixed results. In obese people, the cancer is more likely to be more aggressive and more likely to return after initial treatment.
- Cancer that spreads . Prostate cancer can spread to nearby organs, such as bladder, or travel through bloodstream or lymphatic system to bones or other organs.
- Incontinence. prostate cancer can cause urinary incontinence.
- Erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can result from prostate cancer
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT OF PROSTATE CANCER
There are different medicines in homeopathy to treat prostate cancer depending on the type and stage of cancer. its based on symptoms
Here is the detail some homeopathic for CA prostate.
- Apis Milifica
- Sabal serr
Or As Directed by Physician