causes leukemia is unknown.
we can’t prevent leukemia, but certain things may trigger it. we might have a higher risk :
- Are exposed to a lot of radiation or certain chemicals
- Had radiation therapy or chemotherapy to treat cancer
- Have a family history of leukemia
- Have a genetic disorder like Down syndrome
Blood has three types of cells: white blood cells that fight infection, red blood cells that carry oxygen, and platelets that help blood clot.
Every day, bone marrow makes billions of new blood cells, and most of them are red cells. When we have leukemia, your body makes more white cells than it needs.
These leukemia cells can’t fight infection the way normal white blood cells do. And because there are so many of them, they start to affect the way organs work. Over time, may not have enough red blood cells to supply oxygen, enough platelets to blood clot, or enough normal white blood cells to fight infection.
- Acute leukemia when its happen most of the abnormal blood cells don’t mature and can’t carry out normal functions. It can get bad very fast.
The second group, what type of cell is involved, is divided into lymphocytic and myelogenous leukemia.
- Lymphocytic (or lymphoblastic) leukemia involves bone marrow cells that become lymphocytes, a kind of white blood cell.
- Myelogenous (or myeloid) leukemia involves the marrow cells that create red blood cells, platelets, and other kinds of white blood cells.
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia . This is the most common form of childhood leukemia. It can spread to lymph nodes and central nervous system.
- Acute myelogenous leukemia . This is the second most common form of childhood leukemia and one of the most common forms for adults.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia . This is the other most common form of adult leukemia. Some kinds of CLL will be stable for years and won’t need treatment. But with others, body isn’t able to create normal blood cells, and you’ll need treatment.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia. in this type symptoms may not be noticed,People 65 and older have a higher risk of this type.Chronic leukemia, its happens when there are some immature cells, but others are normal and can work the way they should. It gets bad more slowly than acute forms do.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF LEUKEMIA
Aceticum-acid, Aconite, Arsenic-iod, Baryta-iod, Baryta-mur, e.t.c
Or As Directed by Physician